TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
All prices include UK duty and VAT and may be subject to change.
1. This website is operated by Billings and Briggs Wine Company. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Billings and Briggs Wine Company where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 and we reserve the right not to deliver if this appears to be the case.
5. In the event that a wine you have ordered is out of stock or unavailable for dispatch, we will endeavour to contact you to discuss possible alternatives. If we are unable to reach you, an appropriate substitute may be used to complete the order, provided we are confident it is comparable in quality and value. In such instances, should the substitute wine not meet your requirements, please let us know and we will be happy to either exchange it for a suitable alternative or offer you a refund.
6. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
7. We reserve the right not to accept your order.
8. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
9. We kindly ask you to check your delivery carefully upon receipt. If a product is damaged or missing or the wrong product has been delivered, we will replace or refund you with the original price and, if applicable, the cost of returning it. Products and packaging should be kept until we inform you whether we want you to return them to us or not as we may undertake an analysis or return them to the producer.
10. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items via recorded delivery.
11. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Billings and Briggs Wine Company whether written or oral.
12. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.